Monday, August 29, 2011

DC Goodwill shoot outtakes



A few weeks ago I was thrilled to do a guest blogger post for DC Goodwill, you can view the full post here. Since I could only post a few photos to the official post, I thought I'd give you all a little slice of what didn't make the cut.





Lucky brand flare jeans from DC Goodwill, blouse: Forever 21, belt: Express, shoes: Nine West, sunglasses: vintage, clutch & necklace from Rehobeth Beach boutique, Sole





I am obesessing over animal prints this Fall...I think this top is more of a giraffe than leopard print, but who cares-either way it's hot! Makes me want to growl and claw my nails at someone Jersey Shore style. I am still scavenging for more variety of safari garb...I would still like some animal print shoes and a leopard print dress if I can find affordable pieces that fit the bill. What animal print pieces have you found this season?


I think I will wear this outfit to work this casual Friday (I know it will get some reactions I can't wait :) HELLO FALL!!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks I know the jeans fit like a glove! Got so many great shots from that day

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so great! Loved the DC Goodwill blog post - it's fun to see the outtakes. I'm a DC FABBer too - just wanted to drop in and say hello!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Little tidbit: I was nervous about this post because I don't think I look great in jeans. My hips are so wide but I found such a great pair, I was willing to take a risk for it. I think it worked out!

    ReplyDelete