Monday, August 22, 2011

Boots & Socks

So I've decided that this is the Fall where I'm going to try the exposed socks with boots look. I love the way it looks in catalogues & magazines & on other people, but have never really jumped on board with it myself. But this Fall I'm up for anything so why the hell not?! I think it's also a great look for the slightly warmer Fall days when tights seem too hot and cumbersome.





I went to Target the other day with the goal of getting some cute socks-success! But after I loaded up on those, I found myself meandering into the shoe section which yielded this super cute pair of black lace-ups:



I think these will look great with skirts & dresses and maybe even cropped or harem pants. Lace-up boots are hot right now and also fun to wear in differnet ways...these have the clasps up the top so you can fool around with zig zagging the laces in different ways or wear the laces a little looser/tighter/distressed to fit your mood/outfit.


I love new shoes, don't you!?

No comments:

Post a Comment