Thursday, August 11, 2011

Anne in McQueen & Carven

Aaah the lovely Anne. She is wearing an Alexander McQueen dress with Tiffany & Co. jewelry and bag & shoes by Christian Louboutin at the One Day Premiere.

I actually find her to be pretty annoying most of the time and I think her new movie looks stupid, but her style these days is almost always dead on point. I am in love iwth this dress and the gold pumps are to die. It's a perfect choice for late summer/pre-Fall. The hair and make-up are beautifully fresh, I am so jealous of her pout it's not fair that a white woman gets those lips!




Her choice for the after party was absolutely gorgeous as well. The dress is Carven and the shoes are Roger Vivier. The shimmery nude color looks stunning on her and I LOVE the bell shape of the bottom part! I am trying to find a good bell shape dress like this for Fall, it's such a flattering and comfortable shape. And so chic! I'm sure Rachel Zoe deserves most of the credit, but these two looks were incredible!




Images from justjared.com

No comments:

Post a Comment