Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Black & White is a Beautiful Marriage


Dress, necklace & ring set from GoJane.com; tights/hose from American Apparel, shoes 2nd-hand from Current, ring from DEKKA - used to occupy space on U St but moved to Miami :(


So these are some pics from the engagement party I helped to plan for my friend who just got engaged. We rented a gorgeous ballroom space available to residents at a friend's apartment building in the U Street area. Decorating ended up being a little overbudget but we did the best we could. I think it turned out pretty well though!?



This ring makes me miss DEKKA! :(





Flower Arrangements from Flowers on 14th

Wish I could have gotten more of these lovely flower arrangements




Balloons on the floor of a ballroom are fun!




Bride & Groom: Laura & Seth



Bride and I


What is it about black and white?? Such a great combo



2 comments:

  1. hot tights! I had a black and white wedding, so classy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was your dress black or white? lol jk I have a freind who says she wants a black wedding dress (seriously)

    ReplyDelete