Monday, September 5, 2011

Early Fall Heat




Dress: Anthropologie, Shoes: Simply Vera from Kohls, shoulder bag: H&M, bracelets: Violet boutique, belt & scarf are vintage



You know those days at the beginning of Fall when it's still uncomfortably hot (and in this case humid) outside but you so desperately want to stretch out and break in your new crisper wardrobe?? Agh it can be so frustrating but you gotta dress for the weather. The answer to this little riddle is always accessories! Throw a light patterned scarf on over an airy linen dress, belt it & add a pop of color with a red shoulder bag...Voila: a perfect casual outfit that will endure a little bit of sweat but still exude the Autumnal season at hand. The dress is long enough to ride bike in too!





These shoes are fantastic! They came from the closet of my Mom who is always giving me stuff after she's worn it once or never at all. They are Simply Vera from Kohls and are perfect for early Fall hot weather. They almost look like and fit like an ankle boot but the peep toe gives those toes a little necessary breathing room.






I almost titled this post..."What to Wear on a Bad Hair Day" My hair is such a monster frizzfest when it's humid out, does anyone feel my pain?? I went to Lauriol Plaza this afternoon with some friends for some of those margarita pitchers that you can never seem to stop ordering once you start. Mmmm they are so delish though and the best way to beat the heat.




I hope everyone's Fall wardrobes are coming together! I've scored some great pieces in the past couple of weeks that I can't wait to share with you!


No comments:

Post a Comment