Monday, March 1, 2010

New at Dekka


So I took a stroll into DEKKA a couple days ago to see if they had their spring stuff out yet. No spring collections yet, but some good sales if anybody can still stomach the purchasing of winter goods.

But apparently they are now offering a free tarot card reading with any purchase. The tarot card reader was working the front desk when I walked in and told me about the deal, she seemed legit. Haha, if a tarot card reader can ever be considered legit. She sensed my skepticism and called me out on it!

She said the spring collections should be out within a couple of weeks. I always find something in there when they put new stuff out so hopefully in a couple weeks I'll have a new spring dress/jacket/shirt and a free tarot card reading.

She better not tell me some quack voodoo witchdoctor bullshit.



No comments:

Post a Comment