Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Alice in Wonderland anticipation

I can NOT WAIT to see this movie. I think hypothetically even if it falls as flat and weird as Burton's rendition of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, the visuals in 3-D will still be a sight to see.

So far, the style and fashion in it has inspired nail polish lines, accessories, and God knows what else. I wish there was such a thing as an adult happy meal where they throw some sort of grown up nail polish or accessory in your bag with your 4 chicken McNuggets and small Fries.
These Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum look vagualy familiar...did they use similar looking ones in the old Disney Alice movie? I am going to have to watch that prior to Thursday night's Burton viewing.

Again, a few of the flower faces look hazily familiar. But I think this image is stunning.


No comments:

Post a Comment