Saturday, July 30, 2011

Favorites from Madewell Fall 2011 Look Book

Madewell released a preview of their Fall 2011 Look Book...and it is pretty enticing. Their separates are to die for.

Here are some of my faves...




They showcased a number of suspender looks, but I thought this was the best. I love the shoes and scarf, too. Just bought a pair of casual suspenders from UO that I am excited to transition into Fall. I'm digging the suspender revival..so school girl geeky sheek!





Flare legs are also having a moment. This high waisted version with the looser tucked shirt is a polished way to wear them.


I am lusting over these brown leather shorts, but something tells me they are something only a skinny mini like this model can pull them off. The shoes are so cute too & the paisley top! The camel jeacket is so clean and sophisticated... I want this whole outfit!







Skirts cut anwhere from ankle up to knee are all over the place coming into Fall. The maxi skirt doesn't seem to be going out of style any time soon. Anything that hides the majority of the legs is fine by me.




I am seriously drooling over these crisp brown oxfords she is wearing. I need some for fall!




I can never tell if I pull off the look of hiking your socks up past the top of the boots. I think part of the trick is cute socks so I might have to invest in some of those come August-end.




These animal print-blocked chunky heels are beauties! I love the way the coat falls - it's somehow reminding me of Balenciaga and Marc Jacobs at the same time, which is a feat. Lots of layering going on...







This long blouse looks like it can also be worn as a shirtdress. Versatility is always crucial.


I want everything!!




Images from Madewell

No comments:

Post a Comment