Wednesday, April 28, 2010

more Hills chatter

Here's the trailer for the season in case you missed it:

Season 6 trailer

I can't wait to see when Spencer loses it. If Heidi was my wife I'd go crazy too.

Oh and I loved how they confronted Kristin on her drug habits after talking shit about her in the next room. They gave her so much shit for wearing sunglasses it was hilarious. Those sunglasses were really cute. And did anyone notice the two girls who scampered out of Kristin's bed when they came in? Wtf? That was funny.

Did anyone see Kristin Cavallari on the after show?

I thought this dress was awesome, but her figure is too boyish for it to be flattering on her. She's toothpick thin with no hips. This dress would work better on Kim Kardashian, or even the new Heidi haha. I always think Kristin looks better dressed down than dressed up. God she's so thin I can't help but think this is what Justin Bieber's body would look like if he put on a tight dress and a bra.

This season is gonna be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment