Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Tighter...Frozen

"What? You act like I got a new face or something."

-the one and only Heidi Montag

The Hills Season 6 premiered tonight...supposedly the last season. I thought it deserved some commentary.

First of all, I didn't know Heidi also got butt implants..in addition to the nine other surgeries she got in a day.

From that angle it actually doesn't look bad,but the pool pics with her in the showgirl bikini are repulsive. The shelf ass does seem to be a hot commodity these days and that is why those of us with ample rears owe Jennifer Lopez our undying allegiance. I thank her every night before I go to sleep.

But Montag's got nothing on me for real













Didn't she say she had fat from somewhere else in her body injected into her ass? It really floors me that someone would want to do that, right!? Is there like an assfat donation clinic where I could go and get rid of some of mine? I guess one woman's trash is another woman's treasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment