Tuesday, March 1, 2011

OSCARS 2011, Part 2

Armie Hammer in Giorgio Armani



Hottie Alert! Him, not her. I think his wife looks trifling in that dress, but they look really happy together. And aside from that wretched prom dress gone wrong, I think she is pretty. She's got a lot of hair, look at that mane!



Annette Bening and Warren Beatty


Love this couple! Annette Bening could have won in a different year!



Andrew Garfield in Louis Vuitton


He is looking a little gaunt in this picture, but watching him on video that night, I was pretty much drooling. He's like a young Jude Law, but Jude Law back when he was sexier. Mark my words he is going to win an Oscar some day!



Robert Downey Jr. and whoever his wife is


I like how Robert Downey Jr. took a risk without a bow tie. His whole look is still crisp and tailored though and he is sort of working the camera. He's really got a great look.

BLUES...



Lea Michele in Roberto Cavalli at the Vanity Fair Oscar Party


AHA! I knew she would turn up somewhere! And dead on trend with electric blue and long sleeves! The hair from the front kind of makes her look like a gymnast. I really like the makeup too. She certainly dressed like she was going to the Oscars! Next year, Lea





Amy Adams in L'Wren Scott dress and Cartier Jewelry


I think the color is just about the only thing I like about this. The hair, which is usually beautiful, just looks messy. And for some reason the shoulder on the dress is making her look man-ish, I would have like a longer sleeve length or no sleeve. I love the blue sparkly fitted body of the dress, but did she think that jewelry scheme went with the dress? Bad judgment, eek.


But alas, she wasn't the worst.


Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment