Tuesday, February 28, 2012

OSCARS 2012, Trends & Notables


Emma Stone in Giambattista Valli

TRENDS:

RED/ORANGE


This was Diaz's party dress, I thought it was better than her Oscar dress! The dress is VIctoria Beckham

WHITE


What did everyone think of JLO??  She wore this optical illusion  Zuhair Murad dress.

When I first saw her I thought she looked sensational.  But I swear I could see her nipple when she was presenting, I don't care what anyone says.  I know it's a big question mark and people are arguing over it, but we saw it, right?  So anyway, that kind of ruined this for me.  If that hadn't happened she would have made my bessed dressed.  But all your class just goes out the window when your nipple is showing, right?



Octavia Spencer in Tadashi Shoji

She looks great!  She knows how to flatter the curves!  Go girl!



Viola Davis in custom Vera Wang

I had mixed feelings about this dress, but I think she pulled it off in the end.  The bottom of it is kind of a coral reef seaweed mess but she is just classy I think and she's wearing it so well.  It makes her boobs look pretty close to perfect and she seems to be beaming in it.  Great fit and great attitude for a talented lady



 Penny Cruise in custom Giorgio Armani

 She always looks gorgeous!!  I think I will always love her more in her cha cha-lolita outfits just because they seem to suit her personality more, but she can do no wrong by me.  She seems to be channeling a little bt of Sophia Loren & little Grace Kelly (what a pair of inspirations!?)  Whatever she's doing, it's working.

No comments:

Post a Comment